The term for submitting for the Dutch VR Awards 2017 is closed on January 20th 2017.
Rules and judging process
The board of VRNL has defined rules for the Dutch VR Awards 2017, the full text is available here (in Dutch). These are the main conditions and rules for nominating projects:
- - The work contains enough virtual and / or augmented reality techniques or makes a significant contribution to its development.
- - The concept of the case must be conceived and designed in the Netherlands.
- - The work must be working or be delivered between December 1, 2015 and December 31, 2016. The projects are realized and implemented or published far enough, that the jury may carry a value measurement.
- - A contributor of nominations subscribes as donor of the Virtual Reality Foundation until December 31, 2017 in the donor category that best fits the main contributor. When in doubt, the Board of VRNL decides.
- - Per donor one case can be registered for free. The fee for additional entries is € 95 per case. There is no limit to the number of cases.
- - The contribution as a donor and the cost of any additional cases should be credited within two weeks after submission or at the latest Februari 1th, 2017 to account NL45INGB0007160720 (BIC code: INGBNL2A) of Stichting Virtual Reality Nederland.